April, 20-23 2023
4 DAYS of DRIVING FUN
ONLY THE BEST HOTELS
VISIT IWC WATCHES
THE JOY TO REMEMBER
FROM BADEN-BADEN TO ZURICH
April, 20 – 23 2023
A 4-day Drivers Tour
Baden-Baden – Zürich
An exclusive visit to a watch house
Carefully mapped out routes
Pure joy in thebest 5*-hotels
3 nights with breakfast
3 dinners drinks included
Open to modern GT’s and Oldtimers
The Watch Me Drive Tour begins in the idyllic Black Forest Thursday April 20.
On the first day we drive at our own pace to the Roomers Hotel in Baden-Baden.
In the evening we are expected for the apero and dinner in the hotel.
The room is available from 3 pm.
The wellness facilities of the hotel are highly recommended.
After an extensive breakfast we leave the Roomers Hotel. Via the winding Scharzwaldstrasse B500 we head direction Switzerland. The ideal way to wake up.
A stop at the waterfalls of Schaffhausen is one of the options.
The real reason why we drive in this direction is an exclusive visit to the worldfamous watch house IWC.
The International Watch Company was founded in 1868 by the American Florentine Ariosto Jones. Mr. Jones’ watches gained fame as thé watch for the aviation enthusiast, using titanium. IWC is part of the luxury goods holding of Richemont since 2000. This group represents many prestigious houses.
Don’t forget that IWC works on a regular basis together with Porsche Design. This makes it interesting for car enthusiasts.
More than worth a visit !
Life’s too short to stay in a boring hotel
THE DOLDER GRAND
The next two days you will experience an overnight stay in a real landmark of Switzerland : The Dolder Grand.
A stay in this hotel is a destination in itself. The history goes back to 1899. It is one of the best hotels in the world. It was a former Kurhaus/Spa and it got a complete makeover by the famous architect Norman Foster. The whole transformation cost more than 250 million euros. Winston Churchill, Prins Charles, Michael Jackson, Tina Turner, Sofia Loren belonged to the guestlist in the past. This list is endless.
Also in terms of art, this hotel is a museum in itself. Marvel at works of art Andy Warhol, Salvator Dali etc.
Besides the art, the hotel offers you a wellness area of 4000 m².
This iconic venue corresponds perfectly to the saying : life is too short to stay in a boring hotel !
DAY 3 and 4
Today will be a real drivers day. After breakfast in The Dolder Grand we head to the mountains via exciting roads. Be surprised by the unforgettable views, driving higher than 2000 meters and much more.
We close the day with an exquisite dinner.
The official program comes to an end after breakfast on Sunday April 23.
Package & Prices
- Price per person in a double room with 2 persons : 1759 euro vat inclusive.
- Price as a single participant in a double room single use : 2399 euro vat inclusive.
- 3 Nights in the best 5*-hotels
- Welcome Drink
- Breakfast and 3 dinners with drinks included
- City tax hotels
- Secured parking hotels
- Visit to IWC Schaffhausen
- Roadbook with mapped out routes
- GPX file to load in your own navigation system
- Car Stickers
- What are the rules for this Tour ? Which car do I need to participate ? RUFIE loves to bring car enthusiasts together in the first place. A passion for automobiles is more important than being an owner of a very exclusive sportscar.
- RUFIE likes to bring together petrolheads. It’s not about racing or being the fastest. It’s about driving-fun on the most beautiful roads. We are open to many car brands, by preference with a sporty touch.
- The Tour is dedicated to oldtimers and recent premium sportcars. You are in the best place to judge if your oldtimer is fitted for this trip.
- One important point is to dispose of an actual gps and to have the skills of using it. In the ideal world your GPS is able to import a gpx-file.
- Please don’t feel a treshold and contact us if you are hesitating.You are expected to agree with the rules at the moment of registration . You find the complete list of rules here :Rules of the Watch Me Drive Tour